We understand that you may not be able to return to the Brain Health Registry to complete study tasks. No problem! We hope that when you are able to, you will take some time to return to the website to answer questionnaires and take brain tests. In the meantime, please disregard any reminder emails you may receive.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to complete study tasks because I do not have access to a computer or I am too busy right now. Will this affect my participation in the Brain Health Registry?
- I cannot complete certain study tasks because of a disability. Can I continue to participate in the Brain Health Registry?
- I don’t know how to use computers and/or I struggle with technology. Can I have someone assist me in completing study tasks in the Brain Health Registry?
- Will I get results from my brain tests?
- Can I get a copy of my answers to questionnaires?
- I’m trying to fill out a questionnaire but I don’t see an answer option that perfectly represents me. What do I do?