At this time, we do not provide participants with feedback or results to brain tests. The reason for this is that the brain tests are not designed as diagnostic assessments and therefore should not be used as the basis of any medical decisions. However, we are currently exploring providing other types of feedback as a future option.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to complete study tasks because I do not have access to a computer or I am too busy right now. Will this affect my participation in the Brain Health Registry?
- I cannot complete certain study tasks because of a disability. Can I continue to participate in the Brain Health Registry?
- I don’t know how to use computers and/or I struggle with technology. Can I have someone assist me in completing study tasks in the Brain Health Registry?
- Will I get results from my brain tests?
- I’m trying to fill out a questionnaire but I don’t see an answer option that perfectly represents me. What do I do?
Article is closed for comments.