The overall goal of this project is to facilitate clinical neuroscience research, which may have the long-term impact of improving screening for brain diseases and accelerating development of new treatments. The initial phase of the project focuses on Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and cognitive aging, but the infrastructure created can be applied to the study of many other brain diseases and even diseases beyond the neuroscience field.
Articles in this section
- How can I join the GenePool Study?
- What is the purpose of this study?
- What is expected of me as a participant?
- How much time does it take to participate?
- How can I withdraw from this study or what if I no longer want to be part of this study?
- What are the risks of joining this study?
- How will you keep my information confidential?
- Is there any compensation and treatment for this study?
- Can I provide my genetic results from another study?
- When will I receive the saliva kit?
Article is closed for comments.