As a participant in the study you will be mailed an at-home saliva collection kit for genetic testing and asked to provide a sample. Your completed kit will then be mailed back using a postage paid return envelope included with the kit. You will also be asked to provide feedback on your experience by completing a short feedback survey.
Articles in this section
- How can I join the GenePool Study?
- What is the purpose of this study?
- What is expected of me as a participant?
- How much time does it take to participate?
- How can I withdraw from this study or what if I no longer what to be part of this study?
- What are the risks of joining this study?
- How will you keep my information confidential?
- Is there any compensation and treatment for this study?
- How do I provide a sample?
- Where will my sample be processed?