We estimate that your participation – including consent, completing the at-home saliva collection kit and providing your feedback - shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes to complete.
Articles in this section
- How can I join the GenePool Study?
- What is the purpose of this study?
- What is expected of me as a participant?
- How much time does it take to participate?
- How can I withdraw from this study or what if I no longer what to be part of this study?
- What are the risks of joining this study?
- How will you keep my information confidential?
- Is there any compensation and treatment for this study?
- Can I provide my genetic results from another study?
- Why does the tracking status say the kit has arrived when it has not?