Participation in the BHR GenePool Study is completely voluntary, and individuals are free to withdraw or decline participation at any time. To withdraw from the study, please log into your BHR account using your username and password and go to your profile page. You may also email us at email@example.com to request withdrawal.
Articles in this section
- How can I join the GenePool Study?
- What is the purpose of this study?
- What is expected of me as a participant?
- How much time does it take to participate?
- How can I withdraw from this study or what if I no longer want to be part of this study?
- What are the risks of joining this study?
- How will you keep my information confidential?
- Is there any compensation and treatment for this study?
- Can I provide my genetic results from another study?
- When will I receive the saliva kit?