Participation in the BHR GenePool Study is completely voluntary, and individuals are free to withdraw or decline participation at any time. To withdraw from the study, please log into your BHR account using your username and password. Once logged in, select “Profile” in the header and find your consent for this study and select “Withdraw”.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of this study?
- What is expected of me as a participant?
- How much time does it take to participate?
- How can I withdraw from this study or what if I no longer what to be part of this study?
- What are the risks of joining this study?
- How will you keep my information confidential?
- Is there any compensation and treatment for this study?
- How do I provide a sample?
- Where will my sample be processed?
- What will happen to my sample after the study?