No, for this study, we are recruiting healthy older adult volunteers without brain problems. Information provided by healthy older adults will help us identify blood-based and genetic risk factors for cognitive decline, Alzheimer’s disease, and other brain diseases and disorders.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of this study?
- What is expected of me as a participant?
- Since I am being asked to participate in the study, does it mean that I may have a brain disease or disorder?
- How much time does it take to participate?
- How can I withdraw from this study or what if I no longer what to be part of this study?
- What are the risks of joining this study?
- How will you keep my information confidential?
- Is there any compensation for this study?
- How do I provide a blood sample?
- How will my blood sample be used?