Your taking part in this study is entirely voluntary. You may refuse to take part in the study or you may stop your participation in the study at any time, without a penalty or loss of benefits to which you are otherwise entitled. To withdraw from the study, please let the study staff know
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of this study?
- What is expected of me as a participant?
- Since I am being asked to participate in the study, does it mean that I may have a brain disease or disorder?
- How much time does it take to participate?
- How can I withdraw from this study or what if I no longer what to be part of this study?
- What are the risks of joining this study?
- How will you keep my information confidential?
- Is there any compensation for this study?
- What should I expect in terms of results? Do I receive the data?
- Who can answer my questions about the study process?