Our goal is to promote brain health by helping to better understand brain diseases and by helping to develop new treatments for brain diseases. The Biomarker Prediction Study aims to identify older adults who may or may not be at risk for developing cognitive impairment and dementia due to Alzheimer’s disease (AD) using low-cost methods including online testing in the Brain Health Registry and blood tests. In addition, in the future, researchers may invite you to participate in future/other studies.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of this study?
- What is expected of me as a participant?
- Since I am being asked to participate in the study, does it mean that I may have a brain disease or disorder?
- How much time does it take to participate?
- How can I withdraw from this study or what if I no longer what to be part of this study?
- What are the risks of joining this study?
- How will you keep my information confidential?
- Is there any compensation for this study?
- How do I provide a blood sample?
- How will my blood sample be used?