Once you give your consent to join the Biomarker Prediction Study, you will be asked to visit a Quest Diagnostics center near you to provide a blood sample. At the Quest location, a member of the Quest staff will use a very thin needle to draw approximately 10 milliliters (2 teaspoons) of blood from a vein in your arm for biomarker and genetic research. This will take 5-10 minutes. You will also be asked to provide feedback on your experience by completing a short feedback survey.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of this study?
- What is expected of me as a participant?
- Since I am being asked to participate in the study, does it mean that I may have a brain disease or disorder?
- How much time does it take to participate?
- How can I withdraw from this study or what if I no longer what to be part of this study?
- What are the risks of joining this study?
- How will you keep my information confidential?
- Is there any compensation for this study?
- How do I provide a blood sample?
- How will my blood sample be used?