Participation in the Biomarker Prediction Study is completely voluntary, and individuals are free to withdraw or decline participation at any time. To withdraw from the study, please log into your BHR account using your username and password. Once logged in, select “Profile” in the header and find your consent for this study and select “Withdraw”.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of this study?
- What is expected of me as a participant?
- Since I am being asked to participate in the study, does it mean that I may have a brain disease or disorder?
- How much time does it take to participate?
- How can I withdraw from this study or what if I no longer what to be part of this study?
- What are the risks of joining this study?
- How will you keep my information confidential?
- Is there any compensation for this study?
- How do I provide a blood sample?
- How will my blood sample be used?