Every effort will be made to limit the loss of privacy when participating in this study. Your information will be kept secure and confidential. Only study staff will have access to your information. Results will not be part of your medical records. Read more on our privacy statement here.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of this study?
- What is expected of me as a participant?
- Since I am being asked to participate in the study, does it mean that I may have a brain disease or disorder?
- How much time does it take to participate?
- How can I withdraw from this study or what if I no longer what to be part of this study?
- What are the risks of joining this study?
- How will you keep my information confidential?
- Is there any compensation for this study?
- How do I provide a blood sample?
- How will my blood sample be used?