The purpose of the in-person clinic visit is to further determine the feasibility of identifying healthy older adults who may be at risk for development of cognitive impairment and dementia due to Alzheimer’s Disease and other causes. This will be achieved by obtaining in-person questionnaires, assessments and MRI and PET scans. Your participation in this research may last up to five years.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of this study?
- What is expected of me as a participant?
- Since I am being asked to participate in the study, does it mean that I may have a brain disease or disorder?
- How much time does it take to participate?
- How can I withdraw from this study or what if I no longer what to be part of this study?
- What are the risks of joining this study?
- How will you keep my information confidential?
- Is there any compensation for this study?
- What should I expect in terms of results? Do I receive the data?
- Who can answer my questions about the study process?